Start From 12/6/10

Free Access Counter Templatesナビくん

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

lazy update again..should i stop update?

Ish
I'm lazy to update my bloggie again
What a holiday?
So boring
I hate it.
Doesnt have any program and work to do
I plan do work at next year
do part time.

Tmr is time to go genting
but I doenst have any expect mood-_-
because what?
Hu
I dunno also.

Recently was happend a lot of matter
especially is me and him
A fews day ago me and him almost argue
because genting matter
Originally wed's morning
11am like tat
he nid to Bukit jalil thr fetch his sis
and take her go to hers friends house
but because of me
he dun want fetch his sis ady
and he was argue with his mum

Aiks
Tan Sue Zen
why u so capricious?
he just go to bukit jalil fetch his sis
late a bit nevermind
why u nid care about it?
until now u still hardcore
still cant to change yr pattern
you are very annoying!

Always say u want to change yr pattern
but did u did it?
No
U never did it
Haha
You are loser
most failure person in the world.
When you just want to change your pattern?
Huh?
After yr family,friends and yr lover leaving u
u just want to change?
If really is
its may be will too late!
Go ahead to change yr pattern la pls!
Dun only know say
its useless.
u nid to action.

just now fish ask me
my bf got add another girl at facebook or not
I say I not clear
because I seldom see his profile
and seldom login his profile
Even if he got add another girl
so what?
I cant control
he have add ppl's right

fish
I know why u will ask me dis type of question.
because yr boy add another girl rite?
and I know u are jealously x)
Actually no nid jealously geh
if u dun want him add another girl
u tell him and let him know la
it will better
and
if he didnt find topic to chat with you
then you find la :D
Topic cant only let boy find one
nid both
then the love just can continue more long
and long..:)
cheer up baby.
I'm support u!:)


My mum was go to hospital just now
she was go to check her breast
When will surgery?
I hope the sooner the better.
God bless my mum pls.

No comments: