Start From 12/6/10

Free Access Counter Templatesナビくん

Saturday, June 25, 2011

14/6/11星期二。

Yes Baby !

I'm Back Again xD

Like soooooo long didnt update already .

Okay ,Let's Start The Topic Bah :D

I will suddenly change language one har,

Because my english language is not well .

My mum English language is well than me more and more .

Envy+ing –﹃–

Aiks . Keep say nonsense .

Still Don't Want Start the topic . Hahaha xD

Now Start ! :D

today , When I wanna go to school ,

Oh my godnesssssss !

My stomach suddenly pain ,

Pain till sweating D:

When I downstair ,

My mum asking me why still don't want go to school by bicycle ?

I tell her I stomachache .

Then She ask me back,

"what you want to do now ?"

I say,

"otherwise you fetch me go to school ,after school I take no.11 bus."

Then she say,

"If you feel your stomach so pain ,no need go to school la ."

Hear my mum say that , I certainly don't want go to school la . :D

Then I straight quickly back my bedroom ,

replace uniform ,wear the pyjamas ,then continue sleep again xD

Sleep Sleep Sleep and Sleep .

Sleep till 2pm I only wake up O.O

Soon ,my mum call me go downstairs.

Help her fry rice /.\

Formerly fry rice is so easy to fry only .

I though so hard , LOL.

See ,My works . Like so delicious right ?

Not "like",

Is Damn delicious x)
Night ,

Mum call for me ask me want to follow her go to station 1 eat something or not.

I say I don't want .

Because still have fried rice ,

Haven finish yet -.-

But suddenly I think station 1 have wi-fi ,

Their wi-fi is very smooth , wont lag .

So I say I want to go yam cha .

Hahaha.

Soon,Uncle Khoo's staff ,can say is his friends .

He come to fetch us .

When arrive station 1 ,

I order kiwi juice :D

I like kiwi juice soooooo much !

Sour sour and Sweet Sweet

When I drinking juice ,

Uncle khoo's staff asking me to give him my num .

I don't want to give him .

Suddenly ,

My sis and my bro sibeh kepo ,

Say my hp number out for him ,

No idea ,I be forced to give my hp number for him .

Diu ! Cb mouth -.-

After that , He ask me ,

got hang out with boyfriend or not .

I say I don't have boyfriend .

Then he ask me ,

He got change to be my boyfriend or not .

I call him dreaming ,-.-

Want be my boyfriend ? Impossible ! /.\

After that ,

He ask me ,

Am I got watch movie at cinema ?

I say ,

Since I break with my ex ex boyfriend ,

I'm already seldom go to watch movie .

Then he say ,

next time he want date me go to watch movie with him.

I say,

Can. But need to fetch my brother go to watch too .

Alone hang out with him ? I don't want -.-

11pm , Back home :)


Yucks !

My English is broken right ? D:

I know my english is funny ,

But please ,

Don't laugh at me -.-

No comments: