Start From 12/6/10

Free Access Counter Templatesナビくん

Friday, June 4, 2010

Rojak

haha
this post I will type by english
if my english nt well
pls help me correct it ya xD



2/6/10
hoho
dis day sibeh happy
coz my BM exam improve ady
from 40++ change to 50++
my class teacher said my BM paper 2's BHG B is most highest in the class
when I listened I shock o.O
In my mind I said:How could highest?Impossible!
Just 15/20 only also called highest?
haha..but anyway..I so happy lar=D
I think my BHG B will get dis score is because my super tuition centre teacher-Teacher Deng
(lol..I dunno his family name..So I write "Deng")
because he teach me many words=)
I'm so appreciate him
but...
Even if I get this score my class rank sure get last also
Coz I didnt test the science and geo=(

skip

after skul
Originally Me,Giap Giap(Sook Kuan) and Bao Bao we three person want go "炮兵" 1
but Bao Bao hv oral test and meeting
so juz me and Giap Giap go only
Giap Giap accompany me back home take money 1st then Only go thr
When we reach thr
we saw the "sohai" at thr
then we go another cafe to hv a lunch

skip

We go near "米雪" 's cafe
(I forgot that cafe call what name ady=X)
that cafe's waiter so leng zai xD
He take the menu 4 us then we order lor
I'm Order mushroom chicken chop and ice lemon tea
Giap giap ordered black pepper chicken chop and ice lemon tea also

skip

When we waiting the food
We chatting lor
Chatting Many things and matter
So Syok!=D
After Hv The Lunch we continue chatting
Chatting Until 4 o'clock++
We juz only back home

skip

at night...
Occur some make me unhappy's thing
and make me so hurt




3/6/10
Dis day I'm gonna crazy
Juz laugh laugh laugh jek
Nice Mood on dis day=)



4/6/10
Today too rush ady
When I Reach the skul
xxxxx prefect tahan me
dun want gv me in the skul
then he ask me where my tali leher
Aiya!
I juz remember I didnt tie the tali leher juz now
So
He write my name
then call me go to bilik disciplin borrow the tali leher
and he warning me
If rest he didnt see me tie the tali leher
he will tell to GD
wtf
go tell la
PKM
u think I will scare u?
want gantung me or buang me can also 1!
I didnt care!
Always knw do GD's dog only!

skip

After back class put my bag
mushroom accompany me go to bilik disciplin borrow the tie
when I go in the bilik disciplin
I say to GD I forgot to bring tie
then she ask me gt RM1 or nt
I take RM10 for her
(I juz hv RM10 in my pocket)
she didnt take
she call me recess time pay RM1 for her
then she go the cupboard take the tie for me and gv me 1 rotan
WTF!
gv money ady nid kena rotan also?
What rules huh?
Pokai Skul
one day sure will zap lap!

skip


back class
I pay RM35 for mushroom to buy the lens
then lie on the table wanna sleep
Ytd over 1 o'clock only slp
When I want use pen
I forgot I didnt bring pencil case ady=x
and spectacle I Forgot bring also
Aiks
Why I'm so muddle 1?
hate myself so much
So only can go borrow pen from pet pet(Pei Yee)
Bao Bao Ytd and Today didnt cum also
So miss her x(
Now is BI
When I do the exercise
(teacher gv 1)
zhi huang sit at my side
he say me very geng
he say me didnt test the science and Geo my average score can get 520(I love u xDxD) also
when he tell me
I dunno my feeling is happy or another
But my brain tell me
even if I get 520 average score
my class rank sure is last also

skip

recess time
I'm eat nasi lemak again
nice=D
after eat I go bilik disciplin find the GD
but she didnt at bilik disciplin
so I juz only back class
Science teacher didnt come today
syok!
we all go to dewan terbuka
when sit at thr
Giap Giap ask me want fortune-telling or nt
Wen Han calculate it
She say very preciseness 1
I Half-believe half-doubt
After Wen Han calculate
It is really preciseness!
I'm shock!
He say my heart so confuse
and he say gt person like me
and I and "he" between gt a person block off us
wow
All is true
its so amazing!

skip

after SS we back class
now is SEJ
bored
want sleep cant also
that pokai teacher didnt gv me slp
PKM

skip

after skul
I and pet pet back together
Coz I want knw whr her home
For me
Hers home is far--
When want back
I incidentally buy some snacks xD
then back home lur


p.s:
Oh yes~next monday go chiong K wif fren x)


BaoBao
hope yr hand will getting well soon=)

No comments: